Agreement – Terms
- Thank you for visiting this Website (“The Website”). The Website is owned and maintained by the East View Secondary School (hereinafter “EVSS”).
- All access of any area of The Website is governed by the terms and conditions below (“Terms”). If you do not accept any of these Terms, exit immediately. Continue only if you accept these terms.
- In these Terms, the words “we,” “our” and “us” refer to EVSS.
- EVSS reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time. Your use of The Website constitutes your agreement to any modified Terms.
Access to The Website
- The accessibility and
operation of The Website relies on technologies outside our control. We do not
guarantee continued accessibility or uninterrupted operation of The Website.
Relying on Information
- The Website is provided
for general information only. We do not guarantee the timeliness, accuracy,
completeness or reliability of any statements, opinion, representation or other
information in The Website. You should do your own checks.
- The materials located on
The Website, including the information as well as software programs available
on or through it (“the Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and
other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the
Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by EVSS.
- Where appropriate we use
available technology to protect the security of communications made through The
Website. We do not, however, accept liability for the security, authenticity,
integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made
through The Website.
- Internet communications
may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite
our best efforts, we make no warranties that The Website is free of infection
by computer viruses or other unauthorised software.
- We are not responsible or
liable for the availability or content of any other Internet site (not provided
by us) linked to or from The Website. Access to any other site is at your own
- If you create a link or
frame to The Website you do so at your own risk.
- Private entities who wish
to have their websites hyperlinked on The Website can write to The Webmaster
at email@example.com, with their contact details, the Uniform
Resource Locator (URL) of the proposed link, a brief write-up of their
website’s function, and reasons for wanting to be hyperlinked on The Website.
- We reserve the right to
object to, or disable any link or frame to or from The Website.
- We reserve the right to
change the URL of The Website.
- Materials, including
design, source codes, pages, documents and online graphics, audio and video in
The Website are protected by law. The intellectual property rights in the
materials are owned or licensed to us. All rights reserved (© Ministry of
Education, Government of Singapore)
- Apart from any fair
dealings for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as
permitted by law, no part of The Website may be reproduced or reused for any
commercial purposes whatsoever without our prior written permission. The
modification of the materials on The Website is prohibited.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
We will not be liable for any loss or damage:
- that you may incur on account of using, visiting or relying on any statement, opinion, representation or information in The Website;
- resulting from any delay in the operation or transmission, communications failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software; or
- the conduct or the views of any person who accesses or uses The Website.